3.28.2011

Chris Brown + Benny Benassi?

Now, normally I am a big believer in Benny Benassi let alone anything techno - BUT I saw this new video today and I am less than impressed. I am so tired of this trend of audiotunes or whatever it is that makes people sound like robots in every new song that comes out now a days. If I had not seen this video and only heard the song, I would never have thought that Chris Brown had his hand in this. I mean the last time I checked the guy was a lady beater with strong vocal talents ... why not showcase this? The vocal talents not the lady beating.

Anyways ... check this out

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Usually I am not a big fan of autotune but I feel the use of it is okay in this particular song. The song is all about fun and not necessarily about vocal talent. I can dig this.

m.owens said...

not actually a huge fan of Benny anyway. maybe i havnt heard enough of him. he does have one track i really like tho. all i know is i want to start a scooter gang! haha. i also like the email alerts about the comments, whoever did that good job. but Abe blew up the inbox the other night!! i had like 19 emails that morning! haha he must have been getting his serious blog on!

Post a Comment