4.17.2011

I need more juice....


With three weeks left of the spring semester I'm ready to call it quits. I'm tired of school, tired of the projects and just tired in general. Many others feel the same way so I know I'm not alone. Could this be a result of the environment we are in; the direction we are asked to follow- or simply, could it be that we just lost our creative juice?

Below are the Top 10 Ways to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing, and as you can see, I've managed to cross three items off the list.

10. Plan Ahead 
09. Set some weird rules 
08. Think inside the box 
07. Don't stress about being truly original 
06. Stay motivated with side projects
05. Change up your morning routine 
04. Get some exercise
03. Stop working Mid-thought
02. Get some sleep
01. Know when to take time off

No comments:

Post a Comment